Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan Tsunami (Pray for Japan)

Since it's blog for Japan Music, I guess it's ok to post this in this blog.

Yesterday, 11 March 2011, a huge earthquake and tsunami happened in japan. I hope all the people in japan and all JPop artist, mangaka, Music industry, Anime industry, etc are unharmed and can fastly recovered.

I hear too that many JPop artist like YUI, Nami Tamaki, Ayumi Hamasaki, Momoiro Clover, Berryz Koubo, etc are safe and manga creator such as Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto), Gosho Aoyama (Detective Conan), Tite Kubo (Bleach) and others who rumored death at that incident are already found safe. Thanks god.

Even I am not a japanese, I asked out to all Jpop fans and all the people around the world to pray and give disaster relief to the people of japan. This is our way to show our respect and solidarity to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment